- Complete Standard Hive in Pine, Assembled
Complete Standard Hive in Pine, Assembled
This item is not eligible for free shipping.
Purchasing a pine hive is a cost effective way to get started in beekeeping. Because pine grows quickly in the south and is easy to access, the cost is lower than Cypress. This allows you to “get more bang for your buck” when you’re beginning your apiary.
This hive has everything a beginning beekeeper needs...except the bees!
The standard hive contains:
- One all-in-one hive stand and bottom board
- One 9-5/8” hive body
- One inner cover
- One entrance reducer
- One telescope cover with metal
- Eight or Ten 9-1/8” frames with plastic foundation
- One plastic Boardman feeder
- One winter protection board (included in bottom board)
This product comes in a 10-frame or 8-frame, assembled only.