- Standard Hive Kit in Pine
Standard Hive Kit in Pine
This item is not eligible for free shipping.
Purchasing a pine hive is a cost effective way to get started in beekeeping. Because pine grows quickly in the south and is easy to access, the cost is lower than Cypress. This allows you to “get more bang for your buck” when you’re beginning your apiary.
This standard hive kit in pine has everything that’s included with the standard pine hive, plus a few extras!
The standard hive kit in pine contains:
- One all-in-one hive stand and bottom board
- One winter protection board (included in bottom board)
- One 9-5/8” hive body
- One inner cover
- One entrance reducer
- One telescope cover with metal
- Eight or Ten 9-1/8” frames with plastic foundation
- One plastic Boardman feeder
- “Beekeeping for Dummies” book
- One 3.15 x 6.1 smoker
- One package smoker fuel
- One 10” steel hive tool
- One hat and veil combo
- One pair of non-ventilated gloves
This product comes in a 10-frame or 8-frame, assembled only.
This item is shipped in two boxes.